Viewfinder Upgrade Kit
Anyone ever wanted a large port viewfinder for their camera? Here ya go!
At LandCameras.com we buy A LOT of cameras. As you can imagine many of them don’t make “the cut” to become a Standard, Deluxe or Premium model. Consequently we have large quantities of parts and supplies left over.
We offer several configurations for upgrading the viewfinder on your camera.
1. Large window Zeiss-Ikon viewfinder. Originally available on the first production run of Model 250 cameras.
2. Small window Zeiss-Ikon viewfinder. Originally available on the model 250, 350, 360 and 450.
3. The Polaroid manufactured 2-window viewfinder. The most accurate of the bunch, this viewfinder used one window for framing, the other for rangefinder focus.
Skill Level 4/10
- Cleaned & Restored rangefinder
- All parts included
- Will fit any camera with a flip down viewfinder
Select the correct style for your the rangefinder on your camera.
Skill Level – 4/10
While we’ve prepared this kit for you to make it as easy as possible – there will still be a few tools and supplies you’ll need.
The Skills You Need:
- general dexterity
The Tools You Need:
- Small hammer or equivalent
- Needle Nose pliers