We offer the Yongnuo YN-460 II model flash for use with Deluxe, Premium and professional models. This flash has exactly what you need for full control over the lighting on your subject. Tilt/swivel with a bounce card allows you to direct light for dramatic effects. We also include with this package a detachable flash diffuser to give you further control over lighting.
The YN-460II features a full 7 power modes, adjustable via buttons on the rear of the unit. It can also function as a slave flash, triggered by any other optical source. The perfect companion for portraiture with your Land Camera!
The flash unit will fit on top of your camera in the Hotshoe that was supplied with your camera.
We also offer an extension bracket for side-mounting and further flexibility.
- Guide number: 38 (at 35mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters)
- Flash mode: M, S1, S2
- Flash power control : Level 46 light quantity output control with 1/7-stop increment
- Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Vertical rotation angle : -7~90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle : 0~270 degrees
- Power: 4 x AAsize batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- Lighting times: 100 to 1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)
- Recycle time: approx 4s (AA alkaline cell used)
- Color temperature : 5600k
- Flash time :1/800s~1/20000s
- Dimensions: 72 x 135 x 85mm
- Net weight: 250g